• Creative and inventive.
• Enjoys taking risks and making decisions.
• Typically does not like being in a rut.
• Self- starter and a visionary.
• Someone who is an expert at a particular task or discipline; engineer, designer, scientist, or salesperson.
• Someone that likes to go narrow and deep, and take a singular direction.
• Someone who really enjoys managing people, organizing, and administration.
• Someone who enjoys multi-tasking.For more information:
My book will present the basics of business start up. All parts contain clearly written steps for the tasks you will need to perform. Use each section as a stepping-stone to success in developing your business and and/or Improving your business. Valuable resource links included.
Below you can can click on my book title to Start reading 101-A: Pet Sitting on your Kindle in under a minute!
Don’t have a Kindle? Click here to get the book: 101-A:Pet Sitting Business
The Grandmother of the Professional Pet Sitting Industry: Debbie Laughlin