“Your Home based Business Plan”
101-A: Pet Sitting Business Book
“The BUSINESS WORKBOOK To Conquer Success”
Informative information on How to start and run a successful pet sitting home based business from home. Inside are the Foundation Steps, your Key Objectives and the Valuable Resources and Links for you to start and/or operate a successful home based business. If you’re an animal lover, find out how you can start your own pet sitting business to translate your passion into a profitable career!
• Do you have questions about how to use Independent Contractors?
• Need a business start up list?
• Need help with forming the legal structure of your business?
• 101PetSitting is here to help you!
<!– Update your html tag to include the itemscope and itemtype attributes. –>
<html itemscope itemtype=”http://schema.org/LocalBusiness”>
<!– Add the following three tags inside head. –>
<meta itemprop=”name” content=”Pet Sitters”>
<meta itemprop=”description” content=”Looking for a Pet Sitter and or Dog Walker?
Click the tab: Pet Sitter Locator.
Pet Career Opportunities: Resource Site for Professional Pet Sitters,101 Pet Sitting Business Book on how to start your career plus marketing!”>
<meta itemprop=”image” content=”http://101petsitting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/DogHousePets1.jpg”>
“This is a must have book for all pet sitters. The author has been in business for many years and has experienced many things in all aspects of her business. The most useful part of the book for me was the part about how to protect the Independent Contractor status of the sitters. The author fought, and won, with the state of California over the IC vs Employee argument.” “Well worth the money….a great reference book.”
“I am a sole proprietor pet sitter and my business is growing to the point where I am considering hiring help. This book is a must-read for any professional pet sitter who hires either employees or Independent Contractors (IC). I certainly don’t want the IRS coming after me by not knowing how to legally employ IC’s. This book is based on the author’s successful experience with the IRS. I highly recommend this book.”
“Pet Career Opportunities”
• Do you have a pet-sitting company?
• Would you like a coach?
• Do you know what your strong points are?
• Do you like to make your own decisions?
• Do you enjoy being challenged and do you thrive on competition?
• Are you outgoing by nature?
• Can you put yourself in the other person’s shoes?
• Are you honest and ethical?
• Do you have will power and self-discipline?
• Do you need support and more business?
Join our team of Professionals here at 101PetSitting.com!
Three pet career opportunities for you to choose from below.